Debagarh is the former capital of Bamanda or Bamra princely state of British India. The king of this princely state belongs to Ganga vamsi dynasty and one of the extended royal family of Gajapati emperor of Odisha.
Raja Shri Basudeb Sudhal Deb (1869–1903) was an enlightened ruler, he did much to further conditions in princely state and for the cause of Oriya nationalism. His contribution was more towards Literature, Education, and Art. He established an educational institution, which is currently well known as Raja Basu Dev High School. His son had equally contributed to the social, cultural, and scientific development of Debagarh. Bamanda was the first princely state to introduce postal, telegraph, and electricity in India. Currently, Jagannath Sahitya Sansad is actively inspiring and promoting local talent in the field of art and literature in the Oriya language. The Sansad was a combined effort of some real patriotic and creative people like Sh. Jaganmohan Mishra, Sh. Yogesh Dalbehera, Sh. Prafulla Giri, Sh. Madhusudan Guru, Sh. Durga Prasad Dwivedy, Sh. Prafulla Mahapatra etc. Collectorate of Deogarh district: Presently, the Collectorate of Deogarh district is functioning in the ancestral Palace of Kings of Deogarh. The aims and objectives of the organization are to assist the District Collector in District Administration. It works as the bridge between the people and administration and thereby popularizing and proliferating the various Government schemes and programs. Accordingly, there are different sections functioning within this organization for decentralization and the successful implementation of multifaceted activities. Different sections that are present in the Collectorate Building are as follows :
Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties GENERAL & MISC. SECTION
- The branch has been entrusted with the work of correspondence relating to the Census, District and State Gazetteers, Grievance petitions, Holidays and celebrations regarding, Inspection notes on Collectorate and section of Collectorate, Office procedure, Political Matters, Urban Local Bodies, etc. Duties are performed by the dedicated team of Officer and employees starting from an Assistant Collector designated as the Officer in Charge for the section and assisted by One Head Clerk, One Senior Clerk, One Junior Clerks, and One Peon.
- This section deals with all the correspondence regarding legal matters including administration of Civil Justice including Notice U/S 80 CPC and Civil Suits, administration of Criminal Justice including Atrocities on woman & weaker section of societies, administration of Cinematograph Act, administration of Arms Act, Law and Orders, Labour and Workmen’s Compensation Act. , the administration of the Money Lander Act, the Wild Life Protection Act, the Explosive Act., the Stamp Act, the Prosecution Report under Arms Act & Rule, Legal Aid, Atrocities on SC/ST, etc. The Judicial Section, Collectorate, Deogarh is functioning with one Assistant Collector, One Senior Clerk, One Junior Clerk.
Land Acquisition Section
- The land is the most valuable asset for the people as well as for the government in the present time needs to be monitored carefully and also to be acquired for developmental purposes following due procedure. The land acquisition section of the Collectorate is dedicated to serving the above purpose. This Section is guided by the Act and Rules made by the Govt. from time to time. The following Rules, Regulation, Instructions Manual, and Records are used in this Section: 01- Land Acquisition Manual,02- Land Acquisition Act, 1894, 03- Right to Fair Compensation Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation & Resettlement Act, 2013. There is one Land Acquisition Officer, one Senior Clerk working in this section for smooth disposal and carry forward of actions related to land acquisition.
District Emergency Section
- Dist. Emergency Section under Collectorate, Deogarh is one of the sections of the Collectorate having prima facie importance. The functionaries and duties of this section include, collection of daily situation report on Rainfall in the district from each Block, providing financial assistance to the poor people out of the Red Cross fund and CMRF, processing for sanction of ex-gratia to beneficiaries of Drowning, Snakebite, Lightening, Fire accident, Sunstroke, Flood, Cyclone, Drought, Earthquake, Tsunami, hailstorm, Landslide, Cloud burst, Epidemic, Tornado, Boat capsize and other natural calamities, Collection of Red Cross fund from different sources, Management of OSDMA activities, etc. The section is functioning with the help of one Assistant Collector, one Head Clerk, one Senior Clerk, one Data Entry Operator.
- This section is like the flesh and bone of the entire organization. It looks after the entire human resource management in the administrative setup. It deals with recruitment, Transfer & Posting of Class-III Employees, Appointment / Recruitment, DPC / RACP Of Class-III & Class-IV Employees, Class-IV Establishment, Recruitment & Examinations, Gazetted Establishment, Departmental Proceeding, Vigilance Cases & Appeal, O.A.T. Matters, Bill & Budget, RA Scheme, Class-III Establishment, Pension, CCRs, Gradation, Issue & Receipt, Inspection, Transmission Of Mails & Computerization Of Official Letters, etc. One Deputy Collector is an officer in charge of the section and is assisted by one Head Clerk, One Senior Clerk, One Junior Clerk, and one Peon.
- This section is dedicated to keeping track of the Revenue Collections collected by all 3 Tahasils of the District through all the 20 Revenue Inspectors. It deals with; Implementation of Manual of Tahasil Accounts (MTA), Implementation of OMMC Rules, Implementation of MIGH / LIGH Loans to the middle-income groups, Implementation of Odisha Irrigation Act and Rules, etc. One Assistant Collector is Officer in Charge of this section, besides there are one senior clerk and one Junior Clerk working here.
- Revenue Section is one of the key sections of the office of the Collector and District Magistrate, Deogarh that deals with all Revenue Matters. There is one officer, one Head Clerk, one Senior Clerk, and one Junior Clerk working in this Section. All correspondence regarding revenue case and records are managed in this section. This section vividly deals with various Revenue Laws, Rules, and Guidelines. Monthly Review Meeting on revenue matters is arranged by this section. One Assistant Collector is dedicated to the function of this section, who is assisted by one Senior Clerk and one Junior Clerk.
- The main work of the Nizarat section is to keep track of the all financial details, accounts, funds, and expenditures of the Collector and his office. Further, this section is assigned with the task of looking after the functioning and maintenance of the Circuit House and revenue staff quarters, etc. This section is managed by one Assistant Collector, one senior Clerk, one Junior Clerk, and one Peon.
- District Election Section deals with all the works related to Election, the rules & regulations implemented from time to time, and information and orders provided by the State Election commission as well as Election Commission India. One deputy Collector, One Junior Clerk, and one peon are attached to this section. This section is dedicated to assisting the District Election Officer, i.e. the Collector for smooth conduct of the election in the district.
Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on March 5, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021 along with current Deogarh Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Deogarh Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest Deogarh Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the Deogarh District Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
- Office of District & Sessions Judge,
Contact Numbers (Deogarh District Court):
- Tel. No.
- Advertisement for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Typist in TLSC, Reamal
- List of candidates eligible for written examination for the post of junior clerk, junior typist & Stenographer Grade-III
- Advertisement for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist & Stenographer Grade-III 25.09.2019
- Appointment Order of Shri Balaram Behera as Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist
- Appointment Order of Recruitment 02/2018 of Salaried Amin
- Appointment Order of Recruitment 02/2018
- Result of recruitment in pursuant to the advertisement of 02/2018
- Postponement of viva-voce test and re-scheduled to 16.05.2019
- List of Candidates Provisionally selected to appear the Viva-voce on 04.05.2019 at 9 am
- Selected Candidates for Computer/typing/stenography test of advt. no. 02/2018
- Angul Court Recruitment 2021
- Balangir Court Recruitment 2021
- Balasore Court Recruitment 2021
- Bargarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Bhadrak Court Recruitment 2021
- Boudh Court Recruitment 2021
- Cuttack Court Recruitment 2021
- Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021
- Gajapati Court Recruitment 2021
- Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021
- Jagatsinghapur Court Recruitment 2021
- Jajpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Jharsujuda Court Recruitment 2021
- Kalahandi Court Recruitment 2021
- Kandhamal Court Recruitment 2021
- Kendrapara Court Recruitment 2021
- Kendujhar Court Recruitment 2021
- Khordha Court Recruitment 2021
- Koraput Court Recruitment 2021
- Malkangiri Court Recruitment 2021
- Mayurbhanj Court Recruitment 2021
- Nabarangpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Nayagarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Nuapada Court Recruitment 2021
- Puri Court Recruitment 2021
- Rayagada Court Recruitment 2021
- Sambalpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Subarnapur Court Recruitment 2021
- Sundargarh Court Recruitment 2021
We advise to you for other Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read given official recruitment notification carefully before apply.